All you need to do is add the library's Web printer to your cloud set up. Follow the steps below to get started.
1) Log in to your Halton Cloud
2) Pull up a document that you would like to print
3) Click Print
4) Under Destination, click Change
5) At the very bottom of the page a message will appear asking you to Accept or Reject a printer that has been shared with you. You need to Accept this printer to add it. This will appear a second time, Accept BOTH printers.
6) You should now have LBPLIBc-WEB listed under your printer options
8) Try to remember to print two-sided whenever possible.
Now you're all set! You should be able to print from your Halton Cloud from any device. If you have any trouble, or if you do not have the invitation you need to accept send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come and visit us in the library and we will get you set up.